Leaving academia involves embracing a new way to market yourself. The first step in your transformation from academic to engaging professional is to turn your C.V. into a resume that showcases the skills, talents and abilities you already possess. As the first item that employers see when reviewing your job application material, your resume plays a crucial role in making a strong and lasting impression. A good resume is not enough. You need a great one. The type of resume that makes employers to want to know more about you.
You already have a C.V. that you want to turn into a resume?
You do not yet have a C.V. draft?
Our Phd resume package is for you!
Our resume package is a four-step process that will not only save you time and energy, but will also provide you with expert assistance in presenting your work experience and academic background in a powerful way.
- We conduct a preliminary interview to learn more about your experiences and achievements.
- We brainstorm with you on a plan-of-action to best represent who you are and highlight your value.
- We provide you with a personalized resume template and first draft.
- We revise and polish your resume together into a compelling final draft.
WHY SIGN UP FOR OUR RESUME DEVELOPMENT PACKAGE?
Our focused approach on resume building will help you shift from good to great by:
- Providing you with the right terminology to present your work experience and education in a manner that is compelling to non-academic employers.
- Assisting you in marketing yourself effectively to employers by highlighting the skills, talents and abilities you possess.
- Providing you with strategies to address the blank spaces, inconsistencies, and twists and turns in your professional and academic timeline.
- Helping you demonstrate how your past experiences meet the requirements of your target employer.